[PD] exporting text file and formatting question

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Sep 7 18:40:40 CEST 2011

Hi Rick,

your patch won't work.
There are several wrong idioms, please take a look at the help file of
[textfile].
The idea is you write each single line with the [add ( message and
eventually write the whole text to a .txt file.
The [print ( message in your patch is not needed.

Also be careful while using [pack]. Remember that whenever it receives
something on the first (hot) inlet, it outputs all the values it stored.
In your patch [pack] behaviour is controlled properly. See also [pack] help
file.
A proper use of [pack] wouldn't require the [bondo] obj.

cheers,

I can create the data but the questions I have

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher