[PD] pduino rewrite

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 08:57:20 CEST 2011

Hi Ingo

On Fri, 2011-09-09 at 05:47 +0200, Ingo wrote:
> OK, I got it!
>
> Downloading the files didn't work (at least not on my Windows computer) but
> copying the content into a bunch of text files and renaming them did.

Hm.. is this probably due to Windows and Linux using different line
breaks (\r\n vs. \n)?

> I'll take a look at it later to see if the problems with the 1st and 2nd
> digital input as well as my problems with inputs 10 - 13 are gone.

FYI: We haven't tinkered with the protocol. At this stage it's really
only a version with some externals kicked out.
Anyway, please report back, if you still experience the same problems.

Are you testing on a Arduino Mega?

Roman