[PD] pdtest - pd functional testing external

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Sep 14 05:28:46 CEST 2011

Any working test suite is a good thing. Its good to have options out
there since people like working in different ways.  I tried to use this
on Ubuntu/Maverick 10.10.  It built find, but when I loaded the help
patch I got:

/media/share/code/lp/pdtest/pdtest.pd_linux: /media/share/code/lp/pdtest/pdtest.pd_linux: undefined symbol: lua_getfield
 pdtest l s f b
... couldn't create

About the design, is this just meant to test compiled externals, or do
you see it as testing abstractions too?

.hc