[PD] pdtest - pd functional testing external

Louis-Philippe default at spiralix.org
Wed Sep 14 18:31:39 CEST 2011

Non, pas vraiment.
Mais bon, c'est ça une discussion...

Quoi, est-ce qu'on est pas assez unanimes ?

anyway, I'll be really happy to have other options when the need arises to
test in a different paradigm, but for now I will continue to improve pdtest
as it's the working solution I already have, and honestly I don't completely
get how you want achieve PureUnity...  I'm certainly missing some concepts
and experience with pd... it will be fun to understand more as the PureUnity
project goes forward.