[PD] pdtest - pd functional testing external

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Sep 14 22:14:03 CEST 2011

Yeah, its worthwhile to implement it the way that is useful for you.
But I think you'll find that if you implement the tests as patches, and
then have the whole loading, running, and comparing framework in Lua,
it'll be easier to do.

As for testing signals in lua space, one way would be to have the test
program just write blocks of samples and then read them back, then
compare them.  That's what pd is doing in DSP.

.hc