[PD] CouchPdb is now PuREST JSON

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Sat Sep 17 16:16:21 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have just finished some work on my library formerly known as CouchPdb,
PuREST JSON. It is a library for connecting to RESTful webservices and
getting and storing data in JSON format. The library includes three
objects [rest-json], [json-encode] and [json-decode].

Help patches for these objects are included, as well as (incomplete)
build instructions and demo patches.

The library is available from github:
https://github.com/residuum/PuRestJson

A demo track using data from bitcoincharts.com is also available from
soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/residuum/the-sound-of-virtual-money

Best regards,
Thomas
--
"We left all that stuff out. If there's an error, we have this
routine called panic, and when it is called, the machine crashes,