[PD] menubar os x

Marian Weger marian.weger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 12:12:53 CEST 2011

Am 18.09.11 15:20, schrieb stéfan piat:

> I have a problem to remove the menubar when displaying the gemwin
> fullscreen on a specific hardware

try "border 0" and make the window fullscreen by setting the dimensions
of your display (i.e. "dimen 1280 800").
Do not use the "fullscreen" and "menubar" messages.
If you have several monitors connected, shift the window using "offset
<x> <y>" to the desired monitor.
This should work on most machines.

But always set up some hotkey for destroying the gemwin, since you won't
have access to your destroy button with a fullscreen gemwin.
I often use the right mouse button for that with [gemmouse]

marian