[PD] Libpd on Android

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:16:12 CEST 2011

I did that, but i still get a ton of errors. In PdCore Eclipse seems unable
to import android.os.build in
/src/org.puredata.android.utils/Properties.java .

I very confused, I thought it'd be easy to at least import PdCore...

(To be perfectly honest i'm very new to Eclipse and to programming for
Android in general...)

Thanks for your help...

Pierre