[PD] Libpd on Android

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:56:29 CEST 2011

Hans, I tried using File>New...>Android project in Eclipse to import PdCore
and the examples, and it worked! I'm using Eclipse 3.7. I guess it'd be nice
to update the tutorial on gitorious, since the recommended way to get
pd-for-android in Eclipse using Import doesn't work at all (at least for
me). I don't know who is in charge of maintaining the wiki...

Pierre