[PD] [soundtouch~] pitch shifter for Pure Data

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 01:38:26 CEST 2011

Tried to load [soundtouch~] in vanilla Pd on Debian and indeed the same
error was shown about undefined symbol _Znaj. In Pd extended it loads and as
Mathieu pointed out this must be because other libs already loaded
libstdc++. I will upload a fixed version tomorrow or so. Thanks for helping.

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 7:00 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>wrote:

> I hope you get your 64-bit float support nailed down, that is a great
> thing, that'll make the switch to 64-bit worth it to me.

These days I'm working hard on double precision Pd. While issues kept
popping up, I postponed announcement. But I expect to report very soon,
with vanilla Pd for 99% working correctly in double precision.

Katja