[PD] drag-n-drop support in Pd-extended (TkDND)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Sep 20 06:38:38 CEST 2011

Le 2011-09-19 à 13:04:00, Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> What I've been thinking of doing is have file association patches, so
> like wav.pd, mov.pd, mp3,pd, etc.  Then when you drop a .wav file onto a
> canvas, it would copy-n-paste the contents of wav.pd where you dropped
> the .wav file.

It wouldn't know whether you want is a [readsf~], a [soundfiler], or a
saved array (or a set thereof, one per channel). I don't think any of
those three is a default that makes sense.

Also, how would you make wav.pd have a placeholder for the filename ? $1
could be replaced in objectboxes, but in messageboxes $1 doesn't have the
same meaning and it could be a conflict.