[PD] PdDroidParty Load and save...

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:33:09 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 08:03, Chris McCormick <chris at mccormick.cx> wrote:

> Hi Pierre,
>
> It should work on Android 2.2 as that is my current testing device's OS
> version.

Sorry if i'm getting it wrong - is it that you currently need a physical
device to test?
The SDK is super easy to use and lets you create unlimited variations of
Android version/config (no need for Eclipse).
Just unpack it and run tools/android
But most likely you already now it. If it's unsuitable for any reason, I'd
be interested to learn, however.

Andras