[PD] PdDroidParty Load and save...

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Sep 22 08:33:17 CEST 2011

Hi András,

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 02:33:09PM +0200, András Murányi wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 08:03, Chris McCormick <chris at mccormick.cx> wrote:
>
> > It should work on Android 2.2 as that is my current testing device's OS
> > version.
> >
> Sorry if i'm getting it wrong - is it that you currently need a physical
> device to test?

No, I have a device again now. I had to go through a couple of phones though as I accidentally bought one which does not support logging (!) and had to return it. Note to anyone interested in doing Android development, do not get the Huawei U8650 "Sonic" as it lacks that logging facility!

Cheers,

Chris.