[PD] Analytics music

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 23:02:15 CEST 2011

Hey Guys

Just a patch to share, I'm not sure if I ever shared my other attempt to make music from websites(HTTPmusic, it used the line length of html files pulled from the web), but here's another one. Using Google Analytics exports of the visits for two admittedly low-traffic websites.

I'd love to hear what you guys think, and if something like it's been done before. This is a rough first draft, by the way, and I'm sure there's a lot here that could be done a lot better, but it's a start, anyway.

If you're a github user, you can find it https://github.com/AJFaraday/PureData-analytics-music, which may well have some more regular updates.

Talk back to me, guys.

Andrew Faraday