[PD] PD-Launch videos + Miller Puckette's 20-lecture puredata video course??

Theron Trowbridge theron.trowbridge at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 08:34:45 CEST 2011

Hello, all.

The delay on the videos being posted is entirely my fault.  We found a
(really) minor problem with the videos and I need to fix all of them.

But the videos from the sticks exist.  The USB sticks are sold though
the CRASHspace store, but we don't really do shipping.

That being said, anyone who is interested in the videos should e-mail
me directly (theron.trowbridge at gmail.com).  I have shipped out copies
on DVD-R at cost and USB sticks as well.  The shipping internationally
can get a bit pricey, but I've shipped them around the world, too.

I apologize for the delay and any frustration I have caused.  We want
to get these videos out to everyone.

-Theron
^