[PD] PD-Launch videos + Miller Puckette's 20-lecture puredata video course??

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 11:39:27 CEST 2011

Any real reason why the videos can't go on somewhere like Vimeo for example
and upload the patches somewhere too?  Seems a rather awkward process.

I'm sure lots of people would be interested in checking these out.
Particularly if your shipping them 'at cost', why not save yourself lots of
bother.

I do get the reasoning for doing the usb stick (which look great btw) but a
little more open access would be far greater.

Cheers,

Julian`