[PD] Keyboard shortcuts for "nudge", "done editing"

Marvin Humphrey marvin at rectangular.com
Mon Sep 26 01:19:31 CEST 2011

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 08:34:26AM +1000, Richie Cyngler wrote:
> Oh wow, command+enter works for me! Thanks Jonathan my workflow just got a
> whole lot smoother! Marvin I'm on OSX 10.6.8 running Pd-extended. Drag
> select and cursors keys are also working for me. Maybe give Pd-extended a
> try?

Thanks, but if I become a serious user, I hope to make substantial
contributions to Pd at some point, and for various reasons my preference is to
contribute to a BSD-licensed project over one that is licensed under the GPL.
(Not trying to start a discussion, just explaining why I will continue to use
Vanilla for now.  If someone absolutely must ask why, I expect to reply
offlist in the interests of being a good guest.) :)

I was under the impression that Pd-extended consisted of augmentations to
Vanilla.  Is it actually a fork?

Marvin Humphrey