[PD] Keyboard shortcuts for "nudge", "done editing"

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 02:33:22 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----

If you are planning on making substantial contributions to
Pd Vanilla, you should consider making a few "test" contributions to gauge
the amount of time and energy it will take you to get patches accepted; something
like a patch for getting this <control-enter> key binding would be a good start.

Also, realize that any substantial changes you make may sit in the patch tracker for
some time-- it's not easy getting them accepted, nor communicating with Miller if
they don't.  Additionally, if they are big, desirable improvements to the Pd community
they may find their way into Pd-extended anyway.

-Jonathan