[PD] Keyboard shortcuts for "nudge", "done editing"

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Sep 28 21:30:07 CEST 2011

Le 2011-09-28 à 11:12:00, Jonathan Wilkes a écrit :

> Is there a precedent for the phrase "Standard Improved BSD License" for the
> three-clause BSD?

It seems to be a puckettism that propagated throughout the pd world,
including my references to «SIBSD» some years ago.

> If not, this needs to be changed to "3-clause BSD License" since there
> are at least three different licenses BSD could refer to (and 2 of them
> could be standard and improved...)

gnu.org has different terminology : http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/bsd.html

but it seems to be dating back to when Stallman invented the 3-clause BSD
(1996-1999).

I know nothing about the history of the 2-clause BSD... I didn't pay
attention to its appearance.