[PD] sigmund~

michael noble looplog at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 05:26:27 CEST 2011

For the second part of your question I guess Miller's book would be a good
place to start, given that it also provides examples in pd.

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/techniques/latest/book-html/

For a more advanced source, though not an online resource, the Musimathics
books look thorough and come highly recommended.

-m