[PD] compiling pd vanilla in OS X 10.7 Lion

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 07:45:49 CEST 2011

There is a conditional in the makefile(s): HAVE_MSGFMT = no

but po/Makefile is still trying to call msgfmt.  I think it is because
po/Makefile is still added to AC_CONFIG_FILES, but this is where my
investigation ends and I create a bug report. :)

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3415638&group_id=55736&atid=478070

Concerning gettext in OS X, I got a big warning when installing with
homebrew that OS X ships with GNU gettext (or BSD, can't remember which),
which is weird since homebrew is pretty modern.