[PD] pix.multi.crop (Michael Karr)

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri Oct 7 18:13:33 CEST 2011

Le 07/10/2011 17:18, Michael Karr a écrit :
> Aha, I see. Now this problem, when I try to use your patch with
> pix_movie it flashes green stroboscopically and repeats the entire
> video frame in all 9 blocks of the GEM window; and when I change the
> grid from 3x3 to 1x5, it does crop, but creates space between the
> individual crops. In gems.multi.crop the video loads fine and crops
> fine with the 1x5 setting.  I have tried to hook up the parameters
> like you did in your example, but the patch is set up quite
> differently from multi.crop.  How would I go about separating the
> cropping values in multi.crop from each other so that I can control
> them dynamically?
>
> Thanks,
> Michael

Use [pix_film] + [pix_texture] instead of [pix_movie].
Before to go more far i advise you to open each examples in Gem help to
understand how Gem works.
To understand what are the differences between [pix_film] and
[pix_movie] open Gem help.
For the problem about [pix_crop], change the values in the long message
separate by commas arriving in [translateXYZ].
If you get small black lines between crops, the problem should come from
the texture (send repeat 0 or repeat 1 to [pix_texture]).
++

Jack