[PD] Arduino UNO how-to in puredata.info

olsen sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:56:10 CEST 2011

ej Pierre
indeed i didn't download the correct firmware - one correct way to get it is this command:

wget --no-check-certificate
https://github.com/arduino/Arduino/raw/master/hardware/arduino/firmwares/arduino-usbserial/Arduino-usbserial-uno.hex

& then you might wanna check the md5sum with
md5sum Arduino-usbserial-uno.hex

maybe you add this to your documentation?!

thanks for your indication
salutis