[PD] Patch Contest Thread/List

Tyler Leavitt thecryoflove at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:29:01 CEST 2011

Yeah I would be fine acting as a moderator (for the forum). Andy Farraday
mentioned writing an app that would take theme submissions... I don't know
how easily this could be integrated into the forum but we'll discuss that
more. It appears "Maelstrom" is the main moderator of the forums, so I'll
contact him and see about getting it setup.

Tyler