[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.43-1 test 5 released

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Nov 7 16:43:55 CET 2011

I was hoping your fix for the "(closing patches sometimes gave Tk errors)" would fix this, but alas it did not.  This is a crasher bug, so I marked it high priority:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3434543&group_id=55736&atid=478070

Thanks for the _WIN32 change, it'll help reduce some really annoying work as more porting happens. Here is one more bugfix that should be included in 0.43.1.  It fixed a key bug but has minimal risk of regression:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3424988&group_id=55736&atid=478072

.hc