[PD] how to capture window-related mouse-events when toxy is discontinued?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 21:40:45 CET 2011

----- Original Message -----

Getting user input by dragging a rectangle is very useful and typical.  (See [cnv] help.)

> The demo ought to have something realistic to it.

I can think of some things a clear demo would have:

base level gui interaction (moving a single rectangle)
changing text by scrolling (scrolling in a numberbox)
multi-slider (drawing in an array)
complex polygon (tkzinc svg tiger or something like it)

A tcl/tkzinc comparison would be nice, but I'd also like to see the results with a
toolkit like Qt.  (Unfortunately I had trouble last time I tried to get the Qt dev stuff
running on my laptop.)

-Jonathan