[PD] gridflow + quicktime + windows

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Nov 13 20:30:34 CET 2011

Le 2011-10-22 à 13:44:00, stéfan piat a écrit :

> ok, I'll try another video format,
> it would be nice to have this libquicktime support to the windows build...

Oops, in the previous build I assumed that you were on OSX. That's because
you mentioned [#out quartz], something that only works on OSX.

GridFlow comes without video decoding support on Windows. There are tricks
you can do to load data from many image files or merge many image files
into one. But there is no support for .mpg, .mov and .avi that are
loadable on Linux and OSX.

I don't remember whether I tried adding them to the Windows build though.
Perhaps it's not so hard. But I haven't booted Windows in many months.