[PD] <<Loaded>> event

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Nov 18 00:20:57 CET 2011

That's a tricky one.  I think that <<Loaded>> should be sent when the patch is all done, so the current situation is a bug.  Since the drawing commands come from 'pd', 'pd' would have to trigger the <<Loaded>> event.  I forget how its triggered now.

Definitely avoid 'update', I recently refactored my pdwindow.tcl code to switch from 'update' to 'after idle'.

.hc