[PD] (ot) FOSS/FLOSS Articles

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 21:47:56 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Julian Brooks <jbeezez at gmail.com>
Date: 28 November 2011 19:41
Subject: Re: [PD] (ot) FOSS/FLOSS Articles
To: Marco Donnarumma <devel at thesaddj.com>

Hey Marco,

Yes indeed, it certainly helps.

I had read the Ben Bogart already but not the Openlab one - which is great
- also I didn't realise that so many familiar names were involved; Chun and
Andy then Rob from Puredyne too.  Good stuff.  I also got the Telekommunist
Manifesto from a link you provided which I enjoyed tremendously.

Many thanks and all good wishes,

Julian

P.S. Any more from anyone else gladly welcome.  I have been trawling the
standard academic sources but I think for this topic it's not necessarily
going to be the best or only place to look, which is why I wish to cast my
net a bit further.