[PD] no pd?? WTF ????

TAD BISAHA tadbisaha at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:57:18 CET 2012

Thanks for your mature answer dad
which shines however less than the moon this evening.
Did you see it?
Probably not, too archaic for you.
A point only,
you lend me too much power.
Do not forget, I am nothing for you.
Do not be afraid, breathe.
I'm nothing, just a pair of mislaid ear in the stone age.
Have a good beer
Tad

/
Free and open like the flintware I use for acting my shit of parietal
noise in brutality without petit-bourgeois phantasm   Tadbone

/