[PD] Pd-extended 0.43.1 beta builds

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Feb 1 16:29:01 CET 2012

This happens often on Mac OS X because the [pd META] subpatch gets obscured by the little "handle" for resizing.  I'm thinking we can just write a script that'll move the [pd META] subpatch a couple pixels up and to the left, and it'll fix it everywhere.  I'm happy to write that script.

My experience with the scrolling logic is that is takes a ton of testing to make even small changes to it because there are so many edge cases that can be horribly affected.

.hc