[PD] Pd-extended 0.43.1 beta builds

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Feb 1 20:34:05 CET 2012

Am 01.02.2012 um 05:15 schrieb Hans-Christoph Steiner:
> At this point, the Pd-extended 0.43.1 builds are definitely beta quality.  I have fixed all bugs that I could find, and I just taught a class with it.  Its working well.  Please try it out with your patches and let me know what you find:

Hi Hans,
i have a big problem with the latest builds. if you open a patch on os x sometimes only this message appears:

(i can't copy paste this message hence the screenshot)

then the patch is actually open, but it doesn't show in the windows menue.
you can tell when you make a patch that produces audio and using loadbang or opening a gemwin with a loadbang.
then when you doubleclick on the file again it will open a SECOND instance of the file.

i narrowed it down to a pd file which has only two objects in it: [declare -lib Gem] and [pix_video] it looks like i should post that bug on the gem bugtracker… (import instead of declare has the same effect)
problem is that those two objects are in 90% of my files :(

and there is a minor translation bug:
all new patches are called Untitled-1 and i don't see that string amongst the translatable ones

other than this:
thank you for the work on it, i love the magic glass.

m.