[PD] sdtout converts symbol with space to list

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Feb 7 17:41:29 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 11:24:13AM -0500, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> Le 2012-02-07 à 17:08:00, Cyrille Henry a écrit :
>
>> pd did not have any escape character to deal with space.
>> this is a generic problem more than a bug.
>
> The parser knows how to parse backslash space to mean a space within a
> symbol, but the printer doesn't handle it.

[stdout] does handle spaces in symbols, but not in combination with the [t a]
in front of it, only when it receives the spaced-out symbol directly. I guess
there is something shady with [stdout]'s anything-method going on.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__