[PD] GUI and DSP

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 20:55:58 CET 2012

While technically correct that's misleading because there's a lot of stuff happening on the 'pd' side

that a reasonable person would assume to be handled on the 'pd-gui' side.  Well, more than that--

there's stuff happening on the 'pd' side that doesn't need to happen at all, but it can use massive

amounts of CPU and consequently a reasonable person gets dropouts when moving an array that

has only 100 points visible and erroneously thinks, "Wow, I get dropouts just moving some

polygons around on the screen? Tk stinks!"

-Jonathan