[PD] Gridflow 9.14 w/ 64bit pd-extended 0.43.1 autobuild

m.e.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:01:50 CET 2012

> I hear that quicktimeapple can't work in 64-bit mode because the old
> quicktime api is 32-bit only. GEM's [pix_film] has the same problem.

yeah ive looked at some of the apple docs and the quicktimeapple.cxx
code but rewriting/modifying is beyond my knowledge...

Heres the info on the transition from 32-bit to 64-bit for those interested.
https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/Carbon/Conceptual/Carbon64BitGuide/PortingTo64Bit/PortingTo64Bit.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40004381-CH3-SW1

thanks!

--
m.e.grimm | m.f.a | ed.m.