[PD] Fwd: [PD-dev] New snapshot of pd-l2ork available -- feedback appreciated

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Fri Feb 10 05:18:42 CET 2012

Hello,

 I've tried to run makefile.mingw but it ends up (after a clean ^^) with these error messages:

s_inter.c:83:22: fatal error: execinfo.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
s_audio.c:18:26: fatal error: sys/resource.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
x_misc.c:23:23: fatal error: sys/times.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
x_list.c:15:20: fatal error: alloca.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [makefile.dependencies] Error 1

it seems the compiler is calling linux headers for reasons I don't really get,
I don't really have time to go further.

Colet Patrice