[PD] Thoughts in conclusion of the 4th Pure Data Convention

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 18:19:22 CET 2012

----- Original Message -----

Yeah that was actually a pd patch that I have somewhere.  Right now I'm revising
my tcl search plugin so that you can get a list of all the libraries with a short
description of what's in them.  That, along with the ability to do full text search,
keyword/author/xlet/license/description/alias search should be a lot more useful
than a big list of 1000+ objects.