[PD] Thoughts in conclusion of the 4th Pure Data Convention

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 11 17:08:22 CET 2012

jonathan has already wrote a script for that (I think), maybe it's better
to ask him directly.
besides that, the most "complete" list is my excel file, which was made by
manual copy-paste, and therefore will never be up to date.

How about making a script from Jonathan's script that generates a web page
with a table with all objects? That web page can be uploaded to
puredata.info, or even packaged with pd-ext.

Another thing would be a more complete list of categories, as the ones
 from pd-van are even too few for its objects. There was at least one
discussion about it in the pd-dev list, but it besides some suggestions on
how to do it, no conclusions came out.