[PD] wiimote report

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Feb 12 20:27:22 CET 2012

Just checked the code and it seems at some point I hardwired it to only one wiimote at a time. I changed a MAXWIIMOTES define to support up to 16 (which is a completely arbitrary number I haven't tested), recompiled it, and it connected 2 without problems. I suspect it will connect many more before hardware/drivers gives out...

Best wishes,

Ico