[PD] GUI and DSP

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 05:55:56 CET 2012

Do you mean with juce and pd2lork? or just pd2lork? I will try the latest
pd2lork the next time I fire up my other machine. I have a really nice
model for interactive dynamic objects if you guys are interested. I'm not
sure if all the widowing stuff was implemented nor if the version I
uploaded will run without deleting itself but you can get an idea of the
model by browsing through the code. it was written when computers were
slower so will need some sort of scheduling now. The graphics routines were
quick, much quicker than windows95 but that was when I had fuil control of
the machine .
http://www.geocities.ws/billy_stiltner/code/OSOS-3_25_am_06_06_02.zip My
idea was something like the way dhtml and javascript work now but I still
havent finished it.  Tis migt be of interest to you guys too.
http://nehe.gamedev.net/tutorial/simpleglxwindow_class/35003/   I think the
last time we discussed this there was not an easy way to have opengl with
the mouse and keyboard, looks like I can get rid of sdl. I noticed that gem
is pretty quick on this macine but an sdl app  isnt. Is there some  flag I
would have to set or function to call to enable hardware acceleration with
opengl?