[PD] seeking help for -batch option

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 09:25:23 CET 2012

On 13/02/12 02:42, Miller Puckette wrote:
> When I need to do that kind of thing I use the "-send" command line argument to
> communicate with the patch to tell it which file(s) to open / save to, etc.
>
> There are probably many other ways too.
Also depending on the processing logic etc. one could call pd for each
file and e.g. put it in a bash script...

for f in *.wav;
do
     pd -nogui -noaudio -nomidi -send "in_file $f" -send "out_file
`basename $f .wav`_processed_`date +%Y-%m-%d-%H-%M-%S`.wav" -stderr
process.pd
done

Totally untested!

Lorenzo.