[PD] roughness & Pitch-Comonality objects (was Re: number to fractions external?)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 16:54:27 CET 2012

by dirty I meant my patches, some of which are kind prototypes yet, I have
until april to clean them, and show them in my phd defense, hope to have it
ready to announce the patches by then, in April.

the object code is fine, but I've changed it, just have a look to see if
you find something funny.

by the way, I just thanked everyone on this great list on my thesis
ackowledgements, you guys rock

mathieu, you were thankid too, of course, for the coding classes and the
great welcome in my stay in Montreal

cheers