[PD] problem with flatgui/entry object

Husk 00 husk00 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 19:43:50 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 7:17 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>wrote:

> What you see if the conflict between the Tcl/Tk focus model in the entry
> widget, and Pd's custom focus model handled completely separately from
> Tcl/Tk.

ok, thanks to explain

> The focus issue doesn't happen in play mode, only edit mode, so its
> something you'll have to live with when using that object.

That's not true for me. It doesn't lose focus both in edit or no edit mode.

> Some day I hope to finish the tkwidgets library, which aims to address
> stuff like this.  Contributes are welcome :)

I cannot help here (no tcl coders[still]), so I will just wait :)

thanks a lot!
husk

--
"when Art become pratical, we call it technology, when Technology become
useless we call it Art"

www.estereotips.net