[PD] NYC Pd Patching Circle Next Tuesday

sonia yuditskaya marysghost at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 00:06:51 CET 2012

Hey There PDers,
its been a long time since I was on the list as well! Well I cannot blame
school but trying to support myself in NY while running our own space
certainly got in the way.

I am up for air again though! How great!

So we are holding a Patching Circle at 319 Scholes in Bushwick on Tuesday
February 21st.

Attendance has been low and we want to harness some excitement in the new
year. So please come show off your magic from the winter, share educational
ideas, and lets brainstorm the direction of the patching circle. Perhaps we
need a PD outreach program? Themes for sharing? More beer?

I suppose one could always use more beer...

What would you New York based patchers like to get from a patching circle?

S~ <http://yuditskaya.com>

Sofy Yuditskaya