[PD] NYC Pd Patching Circle Next Tuesday

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Feb 16 02:33:07 CET 2012

Yay Sofy for continuing to host and indeed push the patching circle!  I like the ideas of a bit more show-n-tell, and more beer.  Can we bring beer to 319 Scholes?

.hc

On Feb 14, 2012, at 6:06 PM, sonia yuditskaya wrote:

> Hey There PDers,
> its been a long time since I was on the list as well! Well I cannot blame school but trying to support myself in NY while running our own space certainly got in the way.
>
> I am up for air again though! How great!
>
> So we are holding a Patching Circle at 319 Scholes in Bushwick on Tuesday February 21st.
>
> Attendance has been low and we want to harness some excitement in the new year. So please come show off your magic from the winter, share educational ideas, and lets brainstorm the direction of the patching circle. Perhaps we need a PD outreach program? Themes for sharing? More beer?
>
> I suppose one could always use more beer...
>
> What would you New York based patchers like to get from a patching circle?
>
> S~
>
> Sofy Yuditskaya

'You people have such restrictive dress for women,’ she said, hobbling away in three inch heels and panty hose to finish out another pink-collar temp pool day.  - “Hijab Scene #2", by Mohja Kahf