[PD] OT >> Pd muzik >> G-_-404 dAAX! Garage404

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Feb 16 15:55:27 CET 2012

On Feb 8, 2012, at 7:38 PM, Husk 00 wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:02 PM, Pierre <pierre at 314r.net> wrote:
> Le 08/02/12 20:25, xä a écrit :
>
> Hi list!
>
>  From now you have available, the dAAX! release garage404 that finally
> has been released from the HD, after an hibernation year )))
>

> Cool release!
> thanks Xa, I was missing you!
> abrazos!
> husk

I like the progression of d((404))b quite a bit.  To a very monotone hammering, into an elaborate beat.  I'd like to hear the 10 minute version of that one :)

Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.
 - from Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs