[PD] a tiny game of life

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Feb 17 19:02:45 CET 2012

Le 2012-02-17 à 09:26:00, Jonathan Wilkes a écrit :

> I don't have GF installed at the moment but I can imagine it can do it with even fewer objects.

The core of it is 3 objects. Then add one for storage, then add a [metro]
to clock it, some more objects to display it, and some more to seed it
randomly.

The patch hardly changes at all when you change the size of the board or
even the number of boards you compute at a time (such as the rgb channels
in the current edition).

> The interesting thing with mine is how bogged down it gets when you show
> the message box.

I didn't notice nor measure.