[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.43-2 test 1 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 23 18:11:21 CET 2012

Hi all -

Pd 0.43-2 test 1 is out on the usual places:

http://crca.ucsd.edu/~msp/software.htm

or via git from sourceforge:
git clone git://pure-data.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pure-data/pure-data

This version fixes the TCL errors starting up on Windows (the page-long pink
blot on the Pd window) and a couple of minor fixes.

Oddly, the default fint size seems to have changed on Windows from 0.43-1;
I don't understand why that happened and anyway
I still have to check what's most consistent with 0.42 (in hopes of maintaining
longer-term consistency of fonts).

Also, there's a remaining bug in setting initial window sizes (most visible
in the "test audio and MIDI" window) - sometimes scroll bars appear that
eat into window space unnecessarily.  I'll try to find a fix for that next.

cheers
Miller