[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.43-2 test 1 released

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Feb 24 09:40:19 CET 2012

On 02/23/12 18:11, Miller Puckette wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> Pd 0.43-2 test 1 is out on the usual places:

great.

> This version fixes the TCL errors starting up on Windows (the page-long pink
> blot on the Pd window) and a couple of minor fixes.

unfortunately not entirely (i could only test the git version (rev:
bb91ad26e16), due to my bad internet connection).

i still get a tcl error, when trying to change the number of items of an
[hradio] in a closed subpatch [1].

see attached patch that illustrates the problem.

it would be great if this minor annoyance could somehow be fixed.

fgmasrd
IOhannes

[1] this was reported as
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3484412&group_id=55736&atid=478070