[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.43-2 test 1 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 24 18:45:57 CET 2012

This looks like a big, systeming problem with the IEM GUIS that's probably
been there for years.  I'm afraid to try to fix that so late before freezing
a release since fixing all teh related oopses will involve dozens (?) of
edits.

Thanks for flagging it though -- it looks like the next thing I need to
take care of is to get teh IEM GUI code in a sustainable state!

Miller